RN/ Former Prince Andrew arrested!

ROYAL SCANDAL! Former Prince Andrew In Custody – Until WHEN? See HERE!

Isha Chawla

Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III, finds himself in the headlines once again. The police arrested the former prince on Thursday due to misconduct in public office. This is the first time that a senior royal has been behind bars. King Charles III also spoke on the situation. Keep scrolling to get the insights. 

   

Former Prince Andrew In Custody!

The royal fans know that Prince Andrew’s title was stripped off last year due to his connection with the Epstein files.

Furthermore, fresh pictures released from the U.S. Department showed him touching a woman’s waist. However, there is no mention of the date and location. Thus, he had a strong connection with the sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein. 

Royal News: Andrew was involved
RN/ Prince Andrew had a link with Epstein.

Meanwhile, former Prince Andrew was arrested on Thursday. He was arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office. The arrest comes amid Epstein’s accusations. Thames Valley Police took him into custody on Thursday. News photographers captured officers arriving to raid Charles’s brother on his 66th birthday. However, after eleven hours, he was detained at his home in Eastern England. The police said that they had released him under investigation; he has neither been charged nor exonerated. 

Earlier this month, the police investigated a complaint related to the alleged misconduct during his time as a UK trade envoy. There were claims that he might have shared confidential government information with the sex offender. The anti-national monarchy group Republic lodged a complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice on January 30. 

King Charles III Opens Up On Arrest!

Assistant Chief Constable Oliver Wright said that they have opened an investigation into misconduct in public office. Andrew was not named in the statement.

Meanwhile, the U.K. prime minister reacted to the development. He said that nobody is above the law. However, he didn’t say whether Andrew should voluntarily speak to the U.K. police. 

Royal News: Charles open up
RN/ Charles issues a statement.

Elsewhere, King Charles III also issued a statement. He said that they learned about the misconduct. There should be a proper process for the investigation of the issue. The King continued that they will be cooperative. But added that it won’t be right for them to comment further on the matter. 

He concluded by saying that their family will continue in their service. Meanwhile, Andrew Mountbatten Windsor is also the first senior royal to be arrested in modern history. Share your views about the matter in the comments. For more royal updates, keep following Soap Opera Daily

Need To Know

TAGGED:
Share This Article
Leave a Comment